Horario de apertura
Monday to Saturday: 13:00h to 00:00h, uninterrupted opening hours
Sunday: 13:00h to 17:00h.
Take Away Restaurant Food
You can stop by Casa Mortero and order any dish from the menu to take away and have it ready in 20 to 30 minutes later.
You can also call us: 910595570 and order by phone in advance so that we will have your order ready when you come to pick it up.
How to get to Casa Mortero:
- If you come by car we are 1 minute walk from the Parking de Cortes (you can see where it is here))
- If you come by Metro we are only 3 minutes away from the Sevilla metro and 6 minutes away from the Sol metro.
- We are 3 minutes away from the Paseo del Prado (near the Thyssen-Bornemisza National Museum) where you will find different bus stops..
- Transports such as Taxi, Cabify, Uber… can leave you at the door of Casa Mortero.
- BiciMad has a station 100 metres from the restaurant, in Calle Marqués de Cubas.
Casa Mortero is located exactly behind the Congress of Deputies in Madrid..
Este restaurantes de cocina española se encuentra entre barrios céntricos y emblemáticos de Madrid: Barrio Cortes, Letras, Chueca, Lavapiés, La Latina y Retiro.
This spanish restaurant is open from 13h to 00h (according to the health restrictions established by the Community of Madrid due to the Covid crisis)
20 meters from the ICO Museum, a couple of minutes from the Thyssen-Bornesmisza National Museum, and just 5 minutes walk away from the Prado Museum, also just 15 minutes walk away from the Reina Sofía Museum.
This cozy restaurant is also surrounded by wonderful hotels such as Four Seasons Hotel Madrid, The Westin Palace Madrid, Urban Hotel GL, NH Collection Madrid Suecia, NH Collection Madrid Paseo del Prado, Hotel Villa Real o el Hotel Vincci Soho among others.
In this restaurant we prepare traditional cuisine with a twist, dishes often served in their own pot and at other times accompanied by a garnish that makes them round.
Un lugar al que ir a comer si te acercas a Madrid por un viaje de negocios o tal vez por un evento como Madrid Fusión en FITUR, también es un buen espacio para el turismo nacional y extranjero, donde probar cocina tradicional española modernizada, una Casa de comidas del SXXI.
Spanish press says:
"Taverns to know this spring 2021 in Madrid", El Mundo.
"Restaurants in Madrid you must visit", Expansión.
“Puntos de cocción perfecto, fondos con carácter” Con el Morro Fino.